At CPS we believe that we are living in a world of multi-religious, multi-cultural, multi-ethnic societies – a world of differences. A reformer has rightly said that nature abhors uniformity. This means that ‘difference’ is a part of nature and it exists in every aspect of life. The art of difference management is only possible through meaningful and positive ‘inter-faith dialogue’ between people on all aspects of life including religions. The aim of dialogue being to seek peaceful solutions to controversial matters, in spite of differences. By giving people respect and honour, these difference will become blessings. The result will be dialogue, sharing of views – that will result in intellectual development, which is a boon for everyone concerned.
- World Religions and the Spirit of Tolerance
- Creating Harmony Amidst Cultural Conflict
- Inter-faith Dialogue
- Inter-Faith Dialogue in Islam
- Progress in Inter-Religious Dialogue
- Hindu-Muslim Dialogue
- How to establish Peace in the Holy Land
- Inter-dependence in Religion
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.